We have a wide range of club kit that is manufactured for us by Champion Systems.
To buy club kit, you must be a member. Then:
- Login in to the Champion Systems Portal using username
- Browse the shop by selecting your item on the left under 'cycling'. Kit range in order of price; TECH, PERFORMANCE and APEX.
- Place your order, check out and pay.
- Orders will be held until the order deadline at which point Jonny (Kitman) Southwell will check and submit to the supplier (usually around 4-6 weeks).
- Please only use the system for ordering kit in the store – do not order designs for anything not listed (we will be charged for this and will pass this charge on to you)
- If you are planning on racing please order the jersey with the pink top section and featuring our Sponsors. This is the jersey approved by BC and is what we must wear when racing.
If you’re unsure which size to buy, try measuring a cycling jersey that you already own that fits you well, and compare those measurements to the size chart. Lay the cycling jersey on a flat surface and use the guide to measure the cycling jersey. Note: All measurements are approximate and this applies to men’s race cut. More detailed size charts are available on the Champion Systems site
There are so many options, which jerseys can I purchase, and which are the best for club rides and racing?
You are free to purchase any available kit, even the bottom of the range jerseys are excellent quality. We would generally recommend purchasing the basic CS TECH jersey in club fit for social rides, and the CS RAZOR LITE jersey in race fit for racing. A selection of kit in different styles is available to try on and purchase immediately (for a small premium to cover stocking costs) from Woodrups on Kirkstall Road. You will need your membership card with you to buy any Alba branded kit.
How long will I have to wait until I receive my kit?
The turnaround is usually circa 5 weeks after the kit order deadline passes. Each order is open for approximately one month. There will be a post on the Facebook group letting you know your order has arrived at Woodrups.
PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THE NAME OF YOUR ORDER ON THE LOG IN PAGE SO YOU KNOW YOUR KIT HAS ARRIVED WHEN IT IS ANNOUNCED.
How do I know I'm ordering the correct size?
Please refer to the sizing guide above. If you are still unsure, people on our Facebook group may be able to help. When available, Woodrups kindly allow their stock to be tried on for sizing purposes. Please call in advance to see if they have stock available to try.
How do I collect my kit?
Kit arrival is announced on our Facebook group. Kit can then be collected from Woodrups Cycles – Kirkstall Road, Leeds. Please remember to take some ID with you on collection.
For any further questions related to kit please contact Jonny Southwell – [email protected] or find him on our Facebook group.